Tuesday 29 March 2011

Introduction to my blog!

Hi everyone! 


As you may or may not already know, i have started this blog, mainly from my passion and love for goooood food! Why? Because I have had too many experiences looking for a fine dining restaurant to eat at but never being able to go 'YES! That's the place I wanna go!' without some sort of hesitation. Most of the reviews I've read are short, boring, biased, judged by experts which can be unfair and well, boring. Too many words and not enough pictures! This will be different. My entries will be fun, imaginative and detailed! They can be long or short but I promise you a wonderful journey! 


My boyfriend, Josh, and I love exploring different places to dine and yes we definitely have our favourites ranging from high class to low class. However our exploration never stops. We have a deal to dine at at least one fine dining restaurant every month, just to you know, keep the fun in the relationship and of course, satisfy our culinary cravings. Therefore from time to time, I will write about the fine dining restaurants in AUCKLAND and also the cheaper places to go. The main reason however that i want to start this blog, dear readers, is for YOU! I don't want others like me to go through the same experience and make finding a restaurant a pain in the arse! I would feel selfish if I did not share my PERSONAL opinions from an unbiased and non-expert way. Josh and I are just average people who just want to enjoy a meal! And I am sure most of you are too! :)



Love, Clare

1 comment:

  1. Hey hun, maybe you could do a review on mexican cafe with me? hehe awesome blog, hope to see more reviews soon!! xx Lelei

    ReplyDelete